Monday, December 04, 2006

Got people say i brooding, aiyo where got. I always thinking of nothing one la.
Got people say i emo, aiyo where got. I always so happy. Right?
....right?
It's really so funny. Everytime i hit a new peak and i look up, I whine I cry I lament. Because there is always a higher peak in front of me.
nvm.
Dear missing/s,
How's you? You're really brilliant. Appearing three days in my life, yet staying there forever. Appearing three days in my life, yet taught me so much. Appearing three days in my life, yet painting such a wonderful picture.
I really shouldnt care what people say about me
If i had a chance, I'd grab down all the stars in the sky and decorate it on a bus, then drive it with you to everywhere! cya ;)
-[[ yuxuan_ ]]- waiting fOr you @ 5:20 AM