Wednesday, November 30, 2005


Ok the A bois lost by one point but nvm it was still quite fun. I was catching for Peter for the majority of the time though. Haha. Ok nvm after the match, oh wait. I saw Damien. He looks like some actor whos name i forgot so nvm. -.- After the match we went golden rooster to eat. Frederick flirted with the auntie over there -.- Ate the mee siam for only two bucks. So big plate. So cheap. can't find much of these stuff in sg anymore, i think.

By the way, I wanna thank Zy, zh, yl, yh, ht,th, yy and ys for coming to my house during that home alone period. IF NOT ILL BE BORED TO DEATH : )



"As usual, i think your blog sucks" - friend of mine in school said to me.


-[[ yuxuan_ ]]- waiting fOr you @ 4:30 AM

痛苦是必然的

yuxuan__
16__
HCI__
nanyang primary__

+my valuables+

-tzehui
-yonglin
-zhenhan
-Luffy
-huitian
-ice
-jiantong
-liting
-yonghao
-cheeguan
-char
-yingtong
-kiat
-jolyn
-rachel
-kwanling
-pingkan
-a13

+are you looking for a doughnut?+