Wednesday, September 14, 2005


My mom's not in singapore. And dear blog, you're the first person im telling that to now. Ke jian, I havent been to talking to any soul for quite some time now.

Oh ya, im ina dilemma now. Dear blog, if i gave you five numbers. 13, 4, 15, 17, 2010. Which one would u choose? I need suggestions, not answers. Thanx.

Just this evening, I was [playing back final fantasy 7 again, and the system collapsed just before the chocobo race started. DAmmit, curse chocobos, the C drive and myself for not being able to stop myself from cursing the chocobo and the C drive.

"My little pony, my little pony, what does the future hold?"


-[[ yuxuan_ ]]- waiting fOr you @ 4:49 AM

痛苦是必然的

yuxuan__
16__
HCI__
nanyang primary__

+my valuables+

-tzehui
-yonglin
-zhenhan
-Luffy
-huitian
-ice
-jiantong
-liting
-yonghao
-cheeguan
-char
-yingtong
-kiat
-jolyn
-rachel
-kwanling
-pingkan
-a13

+are you looking for a doughnut?+