Sunday, June 26, 2005


Ok i shld be doing hw now bcoz i havent done any of the school hw. I shall write though.

BSP CAMP: 1st day: its so bad, i dont think i shld write anything.

2nd day: not bad. Cuz we went NTU, and its kinda interesting to find out abt that place. I think ill make a trip to there some other day.

3rd day: Performance was the most interesting. Happy times, happy times. Yay! I've learnt that acting cool isnt really very cool. I think everyone would be cool if they were themselves.

4th day: Home. Pizza Hut with the er mei friends. A very nice gathering. which i had to leave halfway and watch a movie which i did not manage to. Kinda time-consuming.


BSP CAMP: its still nice. I dont know why too. You should stop reading at this point if you;re not from my group, Er Mei. Thanks.


To Er Mei: Guys, thank you.


Ok.


done?

Everyone of you shld stop reading this post alr.


-[[ yuxuan_ ]]- waiting fOr you @ 6:16 AM

痛苦是必然的

yuxuan__
16__
HCI__
nanyang primary__

+my valuables+

-tzehui
-yonglin
-zhenhan
-Luffy
-huitian
-ice
-jiantong
-liting
-yonghao
-cheeguan
-char
-yingtong
-kiat
-jolyn
-rachel
-kwanling
-pingkan
-a13

+are you looking for a doughnut?+