Saturday, March 05, 2005
Ytd i was talking to a friend of mine in the boarding school till one.
About hair.
Ok he was like:" Hey what do you see in girls?"
Me:" Er.... wait dont tell me i know that. errr.."
Him:" Ok nvm wanna know what i see in them?"
Me:" yea?"
Him:" I go for fringes."
Me:" Ok. Good. Good nite."
Him:" Hey! TAlk more la!"
Me:" Ok talk what, HAIR?"
Him:" ya. I love girl's hairs. Its like they make the face nicer. Rite?"
Then we flipped through the magazines like teenager, eightdays, ai zhou kan, fhm.
Er maybe not fhm, but still, ok yea i think hair makes a difference.
Me:" ok. yea. Some of the girls in the boarding school are quite pretty too."
Him:" yea... i saw three girls on bicylces back in china before. Wow their pretty hair was flying and they had those kinda Lin Zhi Ling look. I was like immersed in them. woohoooo..."
Me:" Cant really figure out how they look like you know."
Him:" oh yea. But they're just pretty with their long long hair. "
Me:" guys look different if they style their hair too."
Him:" GUys? oh you mean people like me? haha.."
Me:" very funny. Go to sleep. Nite"
Him:" .... ..... I didnt mean that. "
Me:" I know, but im pretty bored when talking about hair. Nite"
Him:" ..... ......"
That's all.
" You look like crap. " - Will smith, MIB II.
-[[ yuxuan_ ]]- waiting fOr you @ 4:02 AM