Tuesday, February 01, 2005
Argh i need to get a grip on myself! wahah! Im like doing every possible little thing wrong. every little thing possibly wrong. every possible little wrong thing. argh every thing wrong. Getting things un-done and all those negative stuff. Ha. I think there's something wrong with me. Oh. wait. There's something wrong with me. ya. I'm like looking pretty pathetic now. Urgh. The thoughts running through my mind now are things that i hadnt thought of. I think either the world's changing or I'm the one changing.
Yesterday evening, i went up to the balcony. It's been a long long time since i went up there in the evening to watch the sun set. I used to do that a few years ago. It was very nice. Esp the 7 o'clock sceneries. When i was younger i used to watch it for an hour or so, drawing the e same time. I tried to watch it yesterday evening.
Oh ya. Liting's birthday is on the fifth. I got cheated my friendster! ARGH!
" ………….../,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_………… "
..………( `\(o),,_/` ¯ : o : : :o `-,………
-[[ yuxuan_ ]]- waiting fOr you @ 1:33 AM