Friday, December 10, 2004


yea he's that guy from notre dame and he has a freakin hunchback.

He's bad, frustating, and different from normal people.

But heeyyyy i like him a lot.

he's the first guy which taught me that its the inside which counts and being different doesnt mean at all that you're bad.

He's ugly yea rite i know. my cousin and i used to give him 1.6/10 for his looks.

I liked him after the show. I mean not his looks but his heart and character.

he's not the save-the-girl hero nor the super chiselled hero or the hero which saves the day.

i think he's just cool. I mean he's unique.

Meh even the BELL is COOL man!

yea so that's about it. I'll remember that hunchback guy forever.


"How things look on the outside of us depends on how things are inside of us" - anonymous


-[[ yuxuan_ ]]- waiting fOr you @ 8:07 AM

痛苦是必然的

yuxuan__
16__
HCI__
nanyang primary__

+my valuables+

-tzehui
-yonglin
-zhenhan
-Luffy
-huitian
-ice
-jiantong
-liting
-yonghao
-cheeguan
-char
-yingtong
-kiat
-jolyn
-rachel
-kwanling
-pingkan
-a13

+are you looking for a doughnut?+