Tuesday, December 07, 2004


I look back every now and then.

Its been 14 years since i was born.

Its been 13 years since my first time i moved house.

Its been 12 years since my first holiday trip.

its been 11 years since the first time i knew what birthday presents are.

its been 10 years since i went into hkhk.

Its been 9 years since I first knew why i was crying.

its been 8 years since my first bike ride.

its been 7 years since my first exposure to education.

Its been 6 years since my first theatre act.

its been 5 years since i met my best teacher.

its been 4 years since my first limelight.

its been 3 years since the year which was my worst.

Its been 2 years since i got a hint of bad memories.

its been a year since I tasted sourness.

I've seen a bit more of life through peers and family, this year.

14 years and that's all i got.

Man....

I look forward to the next 50 years or so.

errr. or maybe the next 4 years?

either way, i just hope that i can see more of life or sth.

I wonder what will happen to me when i grow up?



" The only certain thing about the future is uncertainty"- Werner Heisenberg


-[[ yuxuan_ ]]- waiting fOr you @ 10:48 PM

痛苦是必然的

yuxuan__
16__
HCI__
nanyang primary__

+my valuables+

-tzehui
-yonglin
-zhenhan
-Luffy
-huitian
-ice
-jiantong
-liting
-yonghao
-cheeguan
-char
-yingtong
-kiat
-jolyn
-rachel
-kwanling
-pingkan
-a13

+are you looking for a doughnut?+